(ET) "New" Trojans installed

Well thanks to the many suggestions of those on this list, I spent about an
hour calling every battery house in town, only the Interstate distributor
was
of any appreciable help.  I then went on to call some Golf Cart
establishments,
my very first call netted me six, three year old Trojan 105s for $10/unit
+ tax
for a total of $62.50.  The nice folks at "Cushman Motor Co." took pity on
my
plight and even helped check every battery in the bin so I could get the
"best"
six of what they had.  Needless to say, when I am ready for a NEW set, I
know
where to get them.  Steve even recognized what I needed them for, he said
"Is
this for an old GE Elec-Trak?" I told him yes, and a little about my E-12.

Thanks for the help to the membership here, and to Steve G. from "Cushman
Motor
Co."!

Now all I have to do is fab up three interconnect cables, and get 8
automotive
post clamps and I'm all set to mow!  I already had a bussbar fabbed for the
front pair.

=====
John G, '74 E12