Re: (ET) E10M in Massachusetts

Where was that CT ad?

Jeb Baker

Jim Coate <jbc coate org> wrote:
I saw this in the local want ads:

GE ELEC-TRAC ELEC TRACTOR. Model E10M. Equivalent to 10hp gas eng. Incl
mower attach. Runs, partially restored. $375/bo. Abington, MA 781-857-2804

I know nothing about it other than what is stated above.

I also saw an ad for an Elec-Trak in CT... price of $3,250 (!?!). I
wrote to ask what model it is and if the price was correct, but never
heard anything. It supposedly had new batteries, but... for that price
I'll rebuild you one with new controller, new charger, new batteries,
new battery boxes, etc.

_________
Jim Coate
1970's Elec-Trak