(ET) Wheel Horse E141 Tractor available

Hello All, I was recently contacted by a guy who lives outside Sand Springs
Okla. He's got a Wheel Horse
E141 available.  Its too far away for me, so I told him I'd pass it along.
He sent me pictures if anyone's
interested. Basically from the text and pictures it looks like someone has
taken the best part of the
tractor (the electric part) off of it and put a gas motor on it.

Here's the text of his messages.
I have most of a Wheel  Horse E141 Lawn Tractor , I would like to give to
somebody who would
appreciate it. It ran last year & most of the running gear , tranmission
etc seems OK & the body work is
alright.

The bodywork is in good shape it is fiberglass I don't see any rust to
speak of on the chassis, there are
no batteries.

This tractor was left on the property when I purchased it about 5 years
ago, it has been covered up.
from what I understand the tractor was driven by a gas driven generator
but there is no generator & I
imagine that the engine on it is not original. It is a 5 HP Briggs &
Stratton.

The mower deck is incomplete there is one of the motors but it has all been
outside, The transmission is
in good shape it shifts in all gears & reverse OK, It is an 8 Speed.

It is in good enough shape to be restored or could be broken up for parts &
the price is right. ( FREE  )
If you know anyone interested Email me at brucehurst worldnet att net
Bruce Hurst

this is coming to you from Anthony Bailey KC0HZP
(mailto:abailey clas net) Marble Hill, Missouri 63764