Re: FW: (ET) Somebody needs to be shocked!! /tractor pulls

Have you ever seen a tractor pull on TV?

They are dragging a sled that has a weight on it, as the sled
moves down the track the weight moves forward on the sled and
causes the front to become heavier which of course offer more
resistance to the pulling vehicle.

Stay Charged!
Hump

<http://openwebmail.org/> )