Re: (ET) Somebody needs to be shocked!!

Hi Dave and all, I agree. It would really be fun to
hear what happened if you showed up. Have you thought
of joining the group, just to legitimately be able to
join in the pulls? I say go for it.

Dave, I apologize for not getting back to you after
sending me the relay. I am still working on getting it
going.
                                     Dan Eyk
                                     E-15
                                     Vancouver, Wash.

--- daveb <daveb seanet com> wrote:
> oooooh  this is just too good to pass up.  I hope
> you or someone can
> "innocently" show up with this little electric
> tractor "that thinks it can"
> (as in the little locomotive kids story)
>
> dave
> seattle
>
> --
> Open WebMail Project (http://openwebmail.org)