-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of T Humphrey
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 9:11 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) Wheel weights

Well;

The seasons about over and I know that somebody out there has
actually used these things. Any report for us?

Personally I have chains and a weight box(100 lbs in it). I have
absolutely no complaints about traction. However, I would like to
reclaim the 18 inches in back of me. I have run into a few items
while backing and the ET wins every time.

Stay Charged!
Hump