-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of wombat
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 10:03 AM
To: Elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) motor repair

On the bearing pulling, I just go to my local tractor repair shop ( live

in farm country) or probably auto repir and let them use their bearing
press.  Have found that a lot of the 3 legged bearing pullers have too
big a jaw to get between the shaft and housing so need what they call a
bearing splitter (wedge) to do the job.

wombat