(ET) GE to Wheelhorse X reference list

Hi Harold

>Does anyone out there have a crossover list from New Idea part numbers to
GE part numbers or New Idea to Wheel Horse part numbers? I would be very
>interested in obtaining such a list.
>Thank You,
>Harold Z.

        I have the GE to Wheelhorse List and I am in the process of
scanning
it. But I am having technical problem with the scanning. Once I get it
scanned I intend to sent it to the Web page and will be happy to E-mail the
PDF files about 20 pages to anybody who asks. You will however need the
parts manual for either the GE or the Wheelhorse, because the list is just
rows and columns of numbers.

        Geof Thompson B.Sc., C.L.S.
        905-336-4698 | facsimile / télécopieur 905-336-8916
        Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca <mailto:Thompsong dfp-mpo gc ca >
        Technical Services | Canadian Hydrographic Service | Services
Technique, Service hydrographique du Canada
        Central & Arctic Region | Région Centrale et de l'Arctique
        Fisheries and Oceans Canada | 867 Lakeshore Rd, Burlington,
(Ontario) L7R 4A6
        Pêches et Océans Canada | 867 chemin Lakeshore, Burlington
(Ontario)
L7R 4A6