Re: (ET) elec-trak.org site

Anyone in or near Houston, Texas?

A "whois" lookup shows that Don owns elec-trak.org through 2006 and elec-trak.com through 2005.

His ISP is apparently "hosting4u.net" and a little more playing around shows that their DNS servers are not responding at the moment. So (fingers crossed) perhaps the host will fix their machines and at least the stagnant elec-trak site will return.

From the whois database, Don Barry's is in Houston, TX. If anyone is local to personally ask around and find out what is up that would seem preferable to someone like me cold calling from across the country.

If you are local and "whois" isn't part of your everyday life, e-mail me off-list for Don's address and phone.

Ken Olum wrote:
Nothing on the web ever goes away.  See
http://web.archive.org/web/20030611005522/http://www.elec-trak.org/

I still think someone should try to contact Don Barry, especially
since he still has the domain name.

_________
Jim Coate
1970's Elec-Trak