(ET) New DCX controller Specs attachment

Hello Everyone,

As promised here are the specs for the new DCX motor controller for the
ET's.
I'm still working on the connection schematics but should have them within
day or two.   We will have all the installation information and pictures on
our web site as soon as I can get them done.

Thank you all for your support and encouragement, I think we have a great
product that will extend the life of our ET's many more years and make them
even more enjoyable to operate.

As always I encourage your recommendations for improvements.

Thank you.

Steve
Alltrax Inc.
www.alltraxinc.com