Re: (ET) Warn lift

In a message dated 2/18/04 3:27:25 PM, daveb seanet com writes:

<< I assume its 12v, how will you power it?  I don't care to tap into the
pack and
am looking for ways to eliminate that practice.  so far all i have come up
with
is to find a 36v-18v dc-dc converter (haven't yet found one) and run 36v
bulbs.
this might be another alternative.  replace our lifts with this one and
pick
up
something like this 36v-12v dc-dc converter: >>

if you can find a new idea model electrak, some had a 36v lift.  maybe
even a
new idea dealer might have some old et parts. good luck, jon k albany ny