Re: (ET) Warn lift

I assume its 12v, how will you power it?  I don't care to tap into the
pack and
am looking for ways to eliminate that practice.  so far all i have come up
with
is to find a 36v-18v dc-dc converter (haven't yet found one) and run 36v
bulbs.
this might be another alternative.  replace our lifts with this one and
pick up
something like this 36v-12v dc-dc converter:

http://www.surpluscenter.com/item.asp?UID=2004021614481948&item=6-989&catname=

this handles 5amps.  is that enough?  I was thinking of this to supply my
lights and other 12v needs.

dave
seattle