(ET) Help Wanted - Refurbishing

I have had a short correspondence with someone who would like assistance
refurbishing their Elec-Trak.  They are located in Baldwinsville, NY.

It is a mother (Joan) and son (Paul) that want the work done.  They claim
the
machine is in good shape, but they want it "like new".  "Complete
overhaul" is
another phrase they have used.

I have explained that shipping tends to be a major expense or issue, so
would try
to find someone local to them.  That's why I'm posting it here.  I have
also
explained that refurbishing is not my area of interest, I like my ET
because it
requires so little of my time for maintenance.

If anyone is interested in this piece of work, please contact Joan and
Paul
directly to continue the conversation.  Their e-mail address is Joanberra
aol com.

Darryl McMahon