-----Original Message-----
From: JAKrug EBAerospaceAndDefense com
[mailto:JAKrug EBAerospaceAndDefense com]
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 7:07 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu; roden ald net
Subject: RE: Re: (ET) charging circuit

 Hello All,
I was under the impression that the transformer in the elec-trak is a
Ferroresonant Transformer.
To hold the voltage constant.
Does anyone have a link to a site the explains how this thing works? (in
simple terms.)
I am at loss in understanding why the transformer will not work when the
capacitor dies.

Thanks
Jeff

Sincerely,
Jeffrey A. Krug
Test Engineer I
The Ensign-Bickford Aerospace & Defense Co.
640 Hopmeadow Street
P.O. Box 429
Simsbury, CT 06070
Phone: 860-843-2072