From: Kleinbrahm, Bob [mailto:rkleinbrahm firstrepublic com]
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 5:48 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) New rear battery box question.

Hi all, I talked with Bill this morning about the status of an order that I have in with him.  One of the items is a new rear battery box for an E20 that I was planning on modifying to give more clearance for batteries.  I asked Bill what he thought of the idea of having a sheet metal shop cut the box and add an additional 2 inches to it.  He stated that a better idea would be to add risers to the box to extend the sides up.  I didn't think of asking him what these were at the time as I was called away and needed to cut it short.  Does anyone have any idea what he was talking about?  I need to have at least an additional inch or two to accommodate AGM type batteries.  Anyone else succeeded in being creative with these boxes?

Thanks,

Bob K

Bob Kleinbrahm
Senior Network Engineer
First Republic Bank
San Francisco, CA.
415-288-1478

The information transmitted is intended only for the person  or  entity
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information  by persons  or
entities other than  the  intended  recipient  is  prohibited.  If  you
received this in error,  please  contact  the  sender  and  delete  the
material from any computer.