From: "Elie, Larry (L.D.)" <lelie ford com>
To: <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 10:30 AM
Subject: (ET) Snowbanks & Plow

> In all the plow/blower talk, one thing that was touched on is where to
> put
the snow if it keeps coming....

> If you blow, you can get it 15' away from the drive.  Fine.  But if you
plow, and it keeps coming for a week, you have a problem.  That 10' wide
drive becomes 6' wide with 3' or 4' high packed snow on both sides.  I have
a blower, and yes, you can cut packed snow 8" to 1' at a time for a fix.
Before I got the blower, I came up with another (tedious) method.