(ET) Alltrax controller for Elec-Trak

Hello everyone,

I've been off the air for a few days because of the latest virus......

We have had so many request for the new controller that I just can't
respond
to everyone individually so I'm sending this e-mail to let everyone know
the
new controller will start shipping in about a week.

I had thought the Elec-Trak motor would need a 400 amp controller, but I
have been corrected by others who know better than me that the 300 amp
controller would be more than adequate for the E-15, E-16, E-20.  The I-5
may need a 400 amp controller ?

The price for our 300 amp controller is $215, the 400 amp controller is
$289
in quantity of one.  A two year warranty is included.  Please call for
quantity discounts.  We had originally priced the controller under $200,
but
found we have to hand modify the controller to make the field current
sensing circuit more sensitive to work with the ET motors.

I have my E-15 in the shop now as we create documentation for the
installation manual we will provide with each controller.  If you are handy
enough and don't need a manual we can ship you a controller in about a week
(phone support is always available).  Getting the documentation may take
another week or more.

You can order a controller by calling us at 541-476-3565 and asking for me,
Steve Richardson, or you can send a e-mail to jeff alltraxinc com  with
attn. to me also.  (I don't have a e-mail account at work)

The controller fits very nicely where the three contactors used to live
behind the front battery box.

Thank you..

Steve
scr echoweb net