Re: (ET) Got a snowblower. Um...... This is going to be a learning curve

Mmm.... I have the "small" weight box; now I see that it will counter some of the blower's weight.

I'll try loading it down with some sealed batteries (about 180lbs) and see what's what.

oleoranch aaahawk com wrote:

 >2) If you think you had problems steering before, wait till you get one
 >of these on the tractor. Steering without power is pretty much impossible
 >   Chris, if you have enough counterweight the steering should be ok.
RAV

    No trees were destroyed in the creation of this E Mail, however many
electrons were severely inconvenienced! RAV (DofTI)