(ET) Hitch adapter

Hey all:

I have been considering using my E15 for the motor end
of a hay ride around our suburban/urban area.  I have
used the E15 to pull dead cars and it can do so over
any hill or obstical.  Has any one else used it for
hay rides?  What do you pull?  (Ultimately, I am
thinking of a standard trailer, probably single axel
about 7 feet wide and 12 feet long.)

The sleve adaptors seem good, but the smaller version
looks as if it may be able to slip out of the rear
(stabber) opening.
http://www.elec-trak.org/memorbilia/GEAccessoryBrochure/6_JPG.html

Can/does it?

The larger hitch adapter looks like it can do the
trick, but is it supposed to slide into teh rear
(stabber) opening also?
http://www.elec-trak.org/memorbilia/GEAccessoryBrochure/4_JPG.html

The bolts look as if they are to hold the sleve
adaptor in place so it won't get pulled out.

What do you all think?

Jim
Westwood, KS