From: steves [mailto:ssawtelle fcc net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 4:27 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) plow vs thrower

Good point Larry - I noticed the same problem - that was the only
frustrating part of using the plow. I'm wondering if front tire chains or
front weight would help?

- SteveS
E20

--snip
>.  The big problem in the single plow (I don't know anyone with the double
plow) is STEERING.  >When things get packed, the front of the tractor
doesn't have enough footing to stay in the direction >you point it.
-- snip