(ET) Elec-Trak History

        Hi
         was looking through the stuff I bought at last years Wheelhorse
show. At this show I picked up a lot of printed material that relates to
the
point in time when Wheelhorse took over from General Electric.  It appears
from some of the other documents and memo to dealers etc. that Wheelhorse
offered to support the GE Wheelhorse dealers in terms of parts for the
Electraks.
                It is my intent to make all of these documents available in
Digital for to elec-trak.com as I scan and organize them.
                One of the treasures I found is the cross reference sheets
from the GE part Numbers to the Wheelhorse part numbers. Another is a
camera
ready images  the Wheelhorse Electric Line with the suggest that these be
used for local dealer advertisements and promotions.
                If you would like copies of these before I get them to
elec-trak.com, contact me directly and we'll work out the details.
        Geof Thompson B.Sc., C.L.S.
        905-336-4698 | facsimile / télécopieur 905-336-8916
        Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca <mailto:Thompsong dfp-mpo gc ca >
        Technical Services | Canadian Hydrographic Service | Services
Technique, Service hydrographique du Canada
        Central & Arctic Region | Région Centrale et de l'Arctique
        Fisheries and Oceans Canada | 867 Lakeshore Rd, Burlington,
(Ontario) L7R 4A6
        Pêches et Océans Canada | 867 chemin Lakeshore, Burlington
(Ontario)
L7R 4A6