(ET) IH 95E

Come spring, I will take some pictures of the poor IH 95E and put them up
on the website,
and will post when I have done so.  Somewhere, I have some documentation
on it (not
at hand), but I can look for it if anyone needs it.  I'll probably scan it
and
upload if that is the case.

I also have JD Electric 96 Operator's Manual that I can scan in and put up
on the
website, if anyone is interested.

Darryl McMahon