(ET) Website Updates

I have updated the Electric Tractor Inventory again based on information
received
recently.

http://www.econogics.com/ev/etwhere.htm

I have also updated the Tractors portion of my EV Tools page at

http://www.econogics.com/ev/evtools.htm#Tractors

It became evident that there was some overlap in the two pages above, so I
have
created a new page primarily for electric tractor links that removes the
redundancy.  The new page is

http://www.econogics.com/ev/etsites.htm

I hope you enjoy the material.  My thanks to all that have provided
contributions.

Darryl McMahon

Darryl McMahon             http://www.econogics.com
1973 Elec-Trak E12 electric tractor
1974 Auranthetic Charger electric motorcycle
1975 EVA Metro (Renault 12 conversion) electric car
1986 Pontiac Fiero (conversion) electric car
1997 SpinCraft Explorer electric boat
current projects:
B&D Model 8080 electric reel mower
1973 Porsche 914 conversion (eventual hybrid)
Elcar parts bin vehicle
International Harvester Cub Cadet E95 ride-on mower
"The Internal Combustion Engine, it's so 20th century."