Re: (ET) Info on NI 150

Darryl,
I have a set of Avco New Idea Manuals and the EGT-150 looks like a
Electrak E-15 with a 42 inch mid mounted mower.
The only thing I see that is different is the front tires are narrow 4:80
x 8. New Idea called it  a 16 HP tractor.
EGT = Electric Garden Tractor.
The books have 1973, 74, 75 models in them.
The Avco transaxle shop manual is exceptionally good. No book number on
it, maybe old Avco dealer might have one. Dated 10-75.
Avco offered mid mounted mower decks for all the models even the EGT-200.
 (Electrak E-20)
Mite be some old dealers near Coldwater Ohio. 45828
No schematics.

Let me know if there is any thing I can look up for you.
I have Avco part numbers.

Mike DeLiso