(ET) Happy New Inventory Listing

With apologies for the delay, and a New Year's resolution to be more
timely in the
future, there is an update to the Electric Tractor Inventory on-line today
at
http://www.econogics.com/ev/etwhere.htm

I have sent out notes to a few folks regarding clarifications before
adding their
information to the listing.  So it should grow again in the next few days.

By the way, one of people new to the listing has indicated a 36-inch
snowblower
available for sale in Sussex, Wisconsin.  e-mail to ccochron naspa net for
more
information.

I very much enjoyed the Hazen household Season's Greetings posting, and
have e-
filed it for posterity.

Our E12 continues to earn its keep.  Most recently, due to lack of snow
hereabouts,
it was used to push our Porsche 914 electric conversion project back up
the hill
into the garage for additional conversion work.

Does anyone have any experience with the corded electric snowthrowers?  My
mother
appears to have killed another walk-behind gas snowblower, and I would
like to
replace it with something much lower maintenance.  If I can find an
appropriate
motor, I will consider converting one of the 2 or 3 chassis' she has to a
battery
powered walk-behind.  I did one of those years ago, but performance was
disappointing at 24 volts (two marine batteries) with a 200 amp aircraft
starter
generator.  I think the big issue was gearing via the belt and pulleys,
but just
ran out of time to keep playing with it.

Darryl McMahon