From: Kleinbrahm, Bob [mailto:rkleinbrahm firstrepublic com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 12:50 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Mr Bill

I am having a hard time contacting Mr Bill by phone and wonder if anyone
knows if he has an email address?

Thanks!

Bob Kleinbrahm

Bob Kleinbrahm
Senior Network Engineer
First Republic Bank
San Francisco, CA.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person  or  entity
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information  by persons  or
entities other than  the  intended  recipient  is  prohibited.  If  you
received this in error,  please  contact  the  sender  and  delete  the
material from any computer.