From: "Keith Stieg" <kns5 comcast net>
To: <>
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 1:24 PM
Subject: (ET) Booster Pack

  I believe the original booster pack uses group 24's. I custom bent and
welded
My own box to fit front or rear, using  the larger batteries. The
booster plugs into the
accessory outlet , and supplies extra running time.

The booster pack and the weight box are not the same things, not that
you can't
find batteries to fit the weight box. But they would be much smaller and
have  less amps.

Keith Stieg