(ET) Loaders

   Hi  Guys

 Found a loader E-Bay two weeks ago, It seems they are not as hard to find

as I thought!   Wright Way built loaders for Cub Cadet, John Deere and some

Others.  Now that I know this, I remember seeing them on other tractors!

 They just had different mounting tabs and of course a hydro-pump

out front.  This one was for a Cub,  It will not take much to change it over !

Bill had a brand new complete motor, pump and bracket still in stock.

Already received It , Hard to believe all the things he has.

A good sandblast and paint job, it should be ready to haul .

Keith Stieg      MPLS.  MN.