(ET) Sealing in the paint

Well, now that the deck is painted and the tractor has two coats over all the once-rusted bits I do have to say that my E-20 looks like a million bucks!

Now how do I keep it that way? This was a latex paint; and I wonder if I should put some sort of a sealer over it to protect it. Or should I wax the thing?

The mower deck BTW looks beautiful. Right now it looks like a thing of pure beauty.

Sorry to bubble on, but I never saw the E20 as a nice-looking thing before.

Chris