From: Christopher Zach [mailto:czach computer org]
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 11:25 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Weight boxes

Hm. On the subject of tail-end weight:

Just how much weight can you put in a weight box? I have what I think is a
small one: Attaches to the back of the tractor with two spades into the
mount, about the width of the tractor by 8 inches by about 10 inches deep.
Is this the weight box? I use it more as a mini-tool box.

What's the best weight to put in there, and how much of it do you put?

Chris