Re: (ET) Re: Sep-X Controller Prices

Steve, is there a ship time estimate?
What kind of documentation and technical support will be available with the
purchase of the controller?

Being a electronics neophyte and having a E15 with a field voltage problem
and a wiring harness that was changed by the PO so it doesn't match the
schematic I'm hoping that installing the Alltrax controller will make my
life easier.

Jeff Tickner
Technical Support
800-545-9485, Ext 536
SoftLanding Systems

|---------+-------------------------------------->
|         |           "Steve Richardson"         |
|         |           <scr echoweb net>          |
|         |           Sent by:                   |
|         |           elec-trak-bounces cosmos ph|
|         |           y.tufts.edu                |
|         |                                      |
|         |                                      |
|         |           10/15/2003 10:59 PM        |
|         |                                      |
|---------+-------------------------------------->

>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

  |        cc:

>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi Chris and everyone,

Chris here are the prices you requested for the 400 and 500 amp Sep-X
controllers, I also included the price for the 300 amp I gave you earlier.

300A - Under $200
400A - $250-$300
500A - $350- $400

Sorry we can't nail it down any closer, but since we do not have full
production up yet we can't possible know what the cost will really be.  But
rest assured it won't go over the larger numbers.

Thanks for your inquery and sorry it took so long...

Steve
scr echoweb net