From: Kleinbrahm, Bob [mailto:rkleinbrahm firstrepublic com]
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2003 4:12 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Method of shipping E20

Hello, I am wondering if anyone has a good method and/or company to help me ship a E20 from one state to another?

Thanks,

Robert Kleinbrahm
Senior Network Engineer
First Republic Bank
415-288-1478 office
510-708-5218 mobile

The information transmitted is intended only for the person  or  entity
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information  by persons  or
entities other than  the  intended  recipient  is  prohibited.  If  you
received this in error,  please  contact  the  sender  and  delete  the
material from any computer.