From: Richard Zachary [mailto:njcfsa earthlink net]
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2003 3:52 PM
To: Pestka, Dennis J; Elec-trak list
Subject: Re: (ET) I test drove an Electric OX yesterday

They still don't have a snowthrower attachment although a salesman told
me they have one in the pipeline.  The website mentions this but no
details.
If they cut the price dramatically they might sell a lot more of them.
Also, I checked their website and they have a 6 volt option as well. It
is only slightly less expensive.
Zack