Re: (ET) Touch-Up Paint?

I am new to the list, I hope this is the right way to post.
I have had good match with RustOleum #7745 Sunset Yellow.
It is very close, but hard to find, try old mom and pop hardware stores.
The high volume, big box stores have a #7747 Sunburst Yellow,
have not tried it yet. The archives lists an old caterpillar yellow but I
have
not seen it in paint stores in years.

Mike DeLiso
2 - E15's