Re: (ET) What are hub set screws and reinforcements?

Don't know about the reinforcements.  The hub set screws are hex head
screws that hold the hub to the axle.  If they are loose, the wheel will
move in and out on the axle. At least on my tractor, there are *two* of
them in each hole, one inner and one outer.  TO tighten them, you unscrew
the one set screw you can see, and then, under that, is the inner set
screw.  Tighten that, and then put the outer screw back in and tighten it.

I've never seen that list - can someone post a copy?

thanks,

Steve Gaarder