        From:   SteveS [SMTP:ssawtelle fcc net]
        Sent:   Wednesday, August 20, 2003 03:44 PM
        To:     elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
        Subject:        Re: (ET) (no subject)

        Ken,

        Welcome!

        I'm down in Leesburg, VA - not too far away.

        Starting places to look are ebay and elec-trak.org - classifieds.
Biggest
        problem is not finding one, it's finding one reasonably close. Look
thru the
        recent archives here also - I think one of our members found one in
PA just
        recently.

        What are you looking for? Big, small, mowing, snowblowing, running,
project,
        showpiece?

        - SteveS
        E20