(ET) mower

My mower deck is mid mount and seems to cut fine.  I had to replace the bearings in one motor.  I am happy with the cut but it dose leave the trash on top.
My amp meter was blown in the restoration and I would like to know how many amps it all should draw?
I had a little trouble getting the mower working at first.  The two pos. leads go to the mower but would short when put together to feed it.  Well the one that overheated I disconnected and it works fine now.
www.fergusonapiaries.on.ca
Ferguson Apiaries
Hensall, On
519-236-4979