(ET) Golf cart Charger Plug

I have an E-Z Go PowerWise Golf cart charger that I want to try with the
ET,
using the accessory outlet as the charging port. Anyone know the polarity
on
a golf cart charger plug? It's a big black plug with a rounded side and a
square side. Two round pins in the plug with white and black wires. When I
take the plug apart there is a third (red) wire that looks like it gets
shorted to one of the pins when the plug is inserted. With the charger
plugged into the wall the plug shows no voltage. I assume I need to short
the third wire to turn things on, but I don't want to try it without
checking around first. Anyone know?

-SteveS
E12S
E20