(ET) Electric Tractor conversion...

While messing around with my ford 9n, I came across with the idea of
converting it to electric.  What a good use of battery weight.  The 9n only
produces around 24 hp so an electric car conversion motor would really give
it tons more power than the ice does.  I did fine a conversion of a Massey
135 in Canada.  (see http://www.austinev.org/evalbum/196.html)

Any one else heard of a conversion like this?  Ideally one in the Mi. area
so I could see it in person..

Would love to do one my self but don't have the time or the smarts....
Time
will eventually come but I don't think the smarts will ever get there.