Re: (ET) electrak swap meet

Having it with Bill Gunn would be a major plus, and a good incentive to travel further... providing of course that he is willing. Some sort of entry fee that paid him well for his time would seem appropriate. Along the way, someone would probably take his picture with a digital camera and then we'd know the face behind the phone :-)

That could be the major North American meet, and could still have multiple smaller meets tagged onto local events.

SteveS wrote:
course in the end the best place might be at/near Bill Gunn's if he would
enjoy giving some tech sessions and selling parts. It's a long way for me,
but I would probably attend something like that.

_________
Jim Coate
1992 Chevy S10
1970's Elec-Trak