(ET) Electric Tractors

Hello gentlemen - Please let me introduce myself -- my husband, who is now deceased, left me with two electric tractors and an electric riding lawnmower.  I discovered your E-mail addresses in a notebook and I am asking your help.

I do not know how to take care of these pieces of equipment although I personally have used one of the tractors for several years - and I truly love it.  I am still using it but fear that if something does go wrong with it - I will be stymied as to how to repair it.

Therefore, I would like to get rid of the tractors and lawnmower but I have no idea where to go or how much they might be worth.
One tractor has several pieces of accessories - the other tractor has a mowing deck and a trailer that my husband modified so that I could back it without any problems.

I tried to get Jim Fisk to give me some advice but unfortunately he has moved to Maine and I am no longer in contact with him.  I don't even know if this is his correct E-mail address now that he has moved.

If any of you have any suggestions which you can give or can direct me to someone who might be able to help me, you have no idea how much I would appreciate it.

Thank you for responding.  By the way - the tractors and I are located on Cape Cod.

Mary Hopper
hopper capecod com