(ET) Chargetek TPRO320 charger...

I've had my new charger for a week or so.  I too was dubious about being
able
to hook it up without splitting the pack.  But it works! Since my e-trac
and I
don't live together i've unplugged each time when it was time for me to go
home, so I've not seen it go into float mode yet.  I have ordered 9
anderson
style connectors (SB50).  These are genderless polarized connectors so you
don't need to buy pairs.  My plan is to put 3 on the charger, and 3 on
each of
the two etracs.  I think it's going to be a great little charger.  being
able
to use it for 12/24/36 volt bat packs really makes it versatile and easier
justify it's almost $300 cost.

dave
Seattle
E12S