From: Elie, Larry (L.D.) [mailto:lelie ford com]
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 10:08 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Pictures available...

I finally found my life size jpg scans of the GE gauges.  I can't post them directly (87K) because of the 40K limit.
I've lost track of who wanted them.  Send me an e-mail and I will reply.

I also have pictures of truck shock absorbers on a GE deck, and the block and tackle version of the lift assembly.
Those files are 230 to 272k.

Larry Elie