From: Hazen, Dwight L
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 8:51 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Pictures of E14, deck and E20

I have uploaded some pictures of my E14, deck and the rebuild in progress of the E20. Some of you may be interested in how the deck looks. I had just replaced the center motor when this picture was taken last week. The bearings started to growl and I had vertical end play in the motor. The center motor got new brushes and new bearings two years ago so not sure why it started this.

The pictures are large files 1.1 Meg, high speed connection will work best.

http://php.indiana.edu/~hazen/Electrak/

Hope you enjoy them.

 Dwight

Dwight L. Hazen, Indiana University, UITS

Bloomington, In. 47408-7378

812-855-5367 IP phone 317-278-4014

hazen indiana edu  http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~hazen/

Ham Radio wb9tlh arrl net http://wb9tlh.ampr.us