Re: (ET) E12S and a curtis controller??

The field winding in the E traks uses very little
power in field weakening mode (the FW board has 20 W
resistors) In low speed the NiChrome resistors use
much more power (they are wrapped around that ceramic
plate).  I don't think there will be a huge gain in
efficiency, but the mower should operate more
smoothly.
I would like to trade some EV parts for this
controller
if Steve is interested. (how about a 10KW PFC
charger?)
OK, maybe lower power on a 36V E trak, but it will put
out 55 Amps to charge the batteries!