(ET) i5 and e15's for sale +free parts

hi folks, i just bought some electrak equipment and am offering for sale
some
of the extras that came with the lot.  partial list of items available:
    2 e15's one running, some rust thru on back battery box.
            one near to running,body excellent
    2 i5's  one complete and may run
            one new wiring all around, body needs assembly
    1 set e15 rear tires filled for weight.
    1 snowblower
    1 homemade snowplow that swivels
    several large and small frame drive motors

also for free, 2 e15 drive motors, one doesn't run, one may.
    battery charger transformers, small and large frame.

also one garage full of electrak parts will be for sale shortly.  much too
many items for me, but if others interested, we may get a deal on the
whole lot.
 to the person near utica who expressed an interest in this before, would
you
please contact me.
    all items near albany, ny, regards, jon k