Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2003 7:23 PM
Subject: (ET) lift motor

My lift motor has 36 v stamped it.  Were there some that were other than the 12v?

Also I was wondering if there was not some way to have a 12v battery onboard and keep it charged of the 36v to run accessories or is it less expensive to run a 36>12 v converter.
Bill
Ferguson Apiaries
Hensall, On
519-236-4979