Re: (ET) need motor

Someone on the list may have a spare they will offer up, or contact

Bill Gunn
Technical Service & Parts
7898 North Pineview Drive
Edgerton, WI 53534
608-868-6220

Call before 11 am; he has repair parts and complete rebuilt motors;
after getting part numbers and pricing send him a check.

PS I hope you neighbors appreciate their local organic farmer!

--

_________
Jim Coate