(ET) replacement blades?

Hi group,

When I started mowing yesterday I noticed that the blades weren't cutting very well, so I took them off to sharpen them.  After sharpening, the mower was extremely loud, especially when actually mowing grass.  It seems that I built a prop out of my blades.  In the thread talking about mower blades I didn't see if their is an available replacement blade for an e-12 (5/16 hole, 14.25" long).  Can these blades be found, or are we suppose to be using elec-trak replacement blades only.  I am heading to the big city and would like to pick something up so I can mow soon, I couldn't find anything at the local lawn mower shop.  Thank you for any response.

Jeremy