(ET) Electrak E-20 mower deck for sale

Sorry folks forgot to put a title

Hello Folks,

Slowly but surely I am selling off my collection of Electrak parts.

Right now I have a Mower deck for the e-20.  I was using it up until last
year.
This is not the prettiest deck in the world but it works.

It has 3 motors on it but 1 has a slightly bent shaft. The others were ok
last season althought they could use a rebuild at some point.

I live in Northwest CT

25 miles West of Hartford and 21 miles north of Waterbury.
Look on the map for the junction of Rte 72 and Rte 4

This unit is pick up only  $75.00 OBO

Thank you

email = Paulc snet net

Paul A. Cianciolo